- Increased muscle activation The pulses stimulate muscle fibers throughout your body, leading to substantial muscle activation. During a conventional workout, 10% of your muscles are engaged. With VibraTec, 80% of muscles are fully engaged.
- Improved balance & stability Training on the VibraTec requires engaging your core and stabilizer muscles more actively to maintain balance. Over time, this improves your overall balance and coordination.
- Enhanced strength and power The rapid muscle contractions induced by the vibrations help improve strength and power in every movement. When performing squats, lunges, push-ups, etc., on the VibraTec, you increase the intensity of these movements, which means better gains in muscle strength and power.
- Enhanced circulation and lymphatic system: Mechanical vibrations from the platform stimulate blood flow and lymphatic drainage. This aids greatly in circulation, delivering more oxygen and nutrients to your muscles and promoting the lymphatic system. Improved circulation enhances exercise performance and aids in muscle recovery.
- Increased flexibility and range of motion VibraTec actively relaxes and loosens muscles, promoting flexibility and range of motion. It's especially beneficial for stretching exercises, as the vibrations can enhance the effectiveness of movements.
Regardless of level and intensity, various exercises are possible with VibraTec.